Got a request for “Glam Pink Poodle Girl” makeup. Naturally, it’s the most glam rock dog you’ve ever seen.
Estimated Time: 45min-1hr
More photos and instructions after the jump!
1. I WOKE UP LIKE THIS. #FLAWLESS
2. Cover your eyebrows with a gluestick or other preferred method. Here is a great tutorial!
3. Use black face paint to outline two ovals around your eyes.
4. Draw on a new nose!
5. Kryolan Clown White all over your face around the ovals!
6. SNACK TIME.
7. Using black face paint, add whisker spots on/around upper lip area.
8. Using the Make Up Forever Flash Palette (or facepaint/creme of your choice) stipple magenta on and below eyelids.
9. Add silver creme makeup to fill the remainder of the eye ovals.
10. Add a thick white line on each lower lash line.
11. Define the white line with black face paint, creating a dog shaped tear duct.
12. Hot pink lipstick! I used the same magenta creme by Makeup Forever and some black face paint for definition around the edges.
14. Wig cap.
15. Wig, Camera, ACTION!